
So Patrick told me that I was missing out on some great snow fall early in the spring and that his days at working on the mountain were coming to a close. If I did not act, I was going to regret it. Well he did a great job convincing me to go because I took the day off and enjoyed the spring snow. You may be asking your self, "Where is Ryanne while you are boarding with your brother for FREE? Shouldn't she be able to partake of the FREE skiing?" Yes, yes, yes. This brings us to one reason why I suck as a husband. On this trip Ryanne was to come skiing with us but someone, me, forgot to set the alarm in the morning.The only way Ryanne was going to make it to the slpoes that day was to wake up way early, start working, get everything done in the morning, get people settled for the day and then slip away. Well, the alarm didn't go off and we woke up late. We hurried. She got on the computer and tried to get things going with work. I grabed workout clothes and made it to the gym. I got home and she said that there is no way for her to be able to go.

She started too late and would now not be able to go. Wow, I suck! Then as I'm getting ready I notice a pile of her skiing things that she got ready the night before because she was so exicted to go. Now I suck even more! She told me to have a great day and let her know how the day went. And sent me on my way. On the way up I called my buddy John and told him about my situation and we realized he could fill the vacancy. John was thankful that I did not set an alarm that day.
We ended up having an AWESOME day. It all started with the clicker that got us all on the mountain for free. PATRICK ROCKS! This clicker looked like a bomb detinater you would see on an episode of 24. We did not have to wait in any lines and were free to ski that whole mountain. The weather was a bit on the cold side with freezing wind hitting you in the face, depending on the way you went down. We got a lot of runs in before Patrick had to get back to work. He did not leave beofore getting hooked with a lunch from John. Thanks John for lunch, it hit the spot. John and I stayed for the rest of the day taking advantage of the backside of the mountain.
It was a great day.
Now to find a way for Trevor to get up here . . . .
I never miss an opportunity to play the role of Mrs. Robles.
ReplyDeletecasey, you sound like an even crappier husband than mine is!
ReplyDeletej/k. we love you.