Friday, April 17, 2009

The circus is in town!

Today Ryanne got her much awaited birthday gift from me. Yes her birthday is not till tomorrow but outside circumstances forced me to give it to her today. We made a stop at the Starbuck's my sister works at to visit her. As we were waiting for our drinks I gave her her birthday card. Inside was this card. . . . .

as well as pieces of paper cut up. The pieces of paper were upside down. To find out her gift she had to put the puzzle together and then flip it over to find out her gift.
Here is what took place. . . . . .

We will be sure to post pictures from the evening.

5 comments:

  1. Casey you ROCK!!! what a great surprise for her! Hope you enjoy your b-day a day early. can't wait for the pictures:} love ya both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you two had lots of fun. Thankfully this could be the least jealous I have ever been over a birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you said you wished he would plan something:) Casey are you not wearing a shirt???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I saw your blog off of Ivy's blog. Happy Birthday! How are you two doing???

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great birthday! How was the concert? I always knew you were a closet Britney fan! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete