Naturally we were estatic when we found out Brett was coming to the Salt Lake area and immediately bought our tickets. Casey's brother, Patrick, knew Brett's music as well and came with us. The night of the concert was the first time that I felt my enthusiasm for Brett fade.....so sad, I know! It all started when they made us wait outside for over a 1/2 hour in the cold weather. Once we got inside we had to wait almost an hour before the opening band came out. Let's talk about wanting to slit your wrists cause that's how the opening band made you feel. Then we had to wait another hour for Brett to come out. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I threatened to leave because it just didn't seem worth it. However, I quickly repented once he started to sing. In the end I would have to add this to the list of best concerts I've been to. I highly recommend downloading a song or two of his because you won't be disappointed!
Waiting outside the venue in the cold. We would have waited many hours to watch Brett.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Brett Dennen Rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment