Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day I asked the boys what they wanted to do for their dad.  They said "let's go on a scavenger hunt."  So I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the kids wearing Casey's clothes and shoes.  I could use the pictures as the clues.  Eleanor wasn't really up for wearing his stuff so I took some pictures of her by herself in one of her cutest dresses.  The whole week before Father's Day I kept hearing Spencer tell Casey clues about his surprise.  He almost spoiled it!  Everyone had a fun time searching for Casey's favorite treats on the scavenger hunt.  

Casey is an amazing father and husband.  I couldn't have picked anyone better for us.  I love his positive attitude.  I love that he comes home from a long day at work and still has energy to play with the kids.  I love that he honors his priesthood.  I love that he is creative.  I love that he is carefree and crazy!  I just love everything about him.  






1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea. Your kids are so dang adorable. We will be in Utah in Aug. and we MUST get together!!!

    ReplyDelete