Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blessing Brunch

Eleanor's blessing was at 9:00 am so we invited family and friends over for brunch afterwards.  I made some yummy food - donut hole and fruit kabobs, ham, cheese and egg breakfast pies, blueberry and peach croissant puffs, and muffins.  It was nice to visit and celebrate with those closest to us.  

 My dad and Grandpa - both were part of the blessing circle

 Reagan and Savannah

 Our good friend Trevor

 Our nieces - Avaree, Reagan, and Sophie


 Grandma Grandma and Eleanor 
She was the only lucky grandparent who got a picture with Eleanor that day.  I think I got sidetracked with visiting that I didn't have photos on my mind.  Afterwards I was pretty upset with myself for not getting more family photos.

 Our dear friends Kaimii and Megan
We couldn't have done it without them.  They left a few minutes before church was over and got all the food set out.


Corinne and Eleanor
We have Corinne to thank for all the above photos.  Without her we wouldn't have had any pictures of this special day.  My mind was more on being with family and friends even though it should have been on capturing some moments via pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment