Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sea World

We were trying to decide between Sea World and Disneyland and Sea World won out because Spencer loves animals.  We'll probably hit up D-land next summer cause he should be big enough to ride some rides.  

Brady and Jennelle's family joined us at Sea World.  Everyone had a great time even with no naps:)

Spencer and Scout outside the Polar Beat exhibit

Spencer and Casey waiting for a show to start

Spencer and Casey on a spiny ride.  I can't go on rides like that cause I get really sick.  I've been known to throw up on a ride.

Waiting for another show to start

These two were best friends all day.  

Family photo

Seriously?  Only these two would want to pose for a picture like this.  I learned a lot about "pole" etiquette after this picture was taken.
 
Our happy Olliebug.  In this picture he was 3 1/2 months old and had recently learned how to roll over.  No more leaving him on the couch:(  Unless he is super hungry he is happy.  He loves looking at his hands and feet.  He also really likes to grab ears and noses.  He's a funny kid that likes attention.  Watch out Spencer! 

The dolphin show which was more about the performers than it was the dolphins.  We enjoyed it anyways though.

The famous Shamu

Brady, Scout and Spencer

Baby Beluga

No comments:

Post a Comment