As promised, here are more photos of our new little guy.
Oliver tested a little high on the bilirubin screening so he had to be under lights for a day. They would put his sunglasses on and let him bath in the sunlight for 3 hours. Then he would come to mom to feed. What a life! At least he's ready for suntanning at the beach this summer in Southern California.
I love the faces babies make when they are sleeping. I would love to know what he was dreaming about.
Headed home from the hospital. Unlike Spencer he had an outfit that fit him. We still feel bad about Spencer's "going home" outfit.
Oliver with his big brother. So far they have gotten along. Spencer is all about making sure Oliver has a binkie in his mouth as well as a blanket over his head. When he wakes up in the morning he asks where Oliver is and has to come say hi. This is a good sign for the future.
The 3 of us leaving the hospital to the unknown. After 4 days I was ready to go home, but a little nervous because they take so good care of you at the hospital.
The proud new daddy



Oh what a CUTIE Ryanne, congratulations you guys! You look great, btw!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ryanne and family! What a beautiful little boy! Glad everyone is doing well!
ReplyDeleteCute baby boy! Remind me one time to tell you about Jessas going home outfit!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I can't wait to meet him this Saturday!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable baby! I'm so happy you are doing well and adjusting to life with 2! We send our love!
ReplyDelete