Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Egg Decorating

To get ready for Easter we decorated eggs.  It started out as planned, but like usual, Spencer had his own plan in mind and it went in that direction instead.

Spencer listening patiently to momma's instructions

Now knowing what to do he is going to drop his first egg into a color.

 
This is where things shifted.  Notice the grin on his face with the tongue sticking out. 

Deciding which egg to take out and throw or crack.  Sorry no pictures to go along with it because it happened so fast.

 
Oops!  Did I spill?  Oh well, I'll just carry on with what I was doing.

 
Trying so hard to get the egg with the scooper.

 
Since he didn't get the egg he decided it would be a good idea to taste it.  Surprisingly enough he didn't even mind the vinegar taste.  Weird kid!

 
A family photo just before cleaning up.  We hope to have better luck next year!

1 comment: