Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE BABY TAMALE ARRIVED!

The baby finally arrived! HE came on April 29th @ 1:03 am. He weighed 7 lb. 1 oz. and was 20 inches long. We have not decided on a name yet but we hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we are enjoying him.

Casey, Ryanne and Tamale


 


10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! congrats congrats! He is beautiful! I hope you all are doing super well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's been through a 36 week ironman! I hope that's good karma. Congrats Casey and Ryanne. What a handsom little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Tamale! I am so happy he is here and cannot wait to meet him.

    Good luck on the name game! (I hate that part!)

    If you are still planning on the Ironman... GOOD LUCK! I know you'll do awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should name him Casey, Jr. How about it?? :) He's so handsome!! What a great little guy! Love you both, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Glad he's healthy & strong! Hope you come up with a cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is soooo adorable you guys!!! Hooray and Good Work!!! I am very happy for your growing family!!! So.....you probably won't get discharged early enough for the iron man ha?....just leave...there are so many babies in Utah, no one will even notice. :) Ha Ha jk Love you and hope you recover fast. Can't wait to hear his name. ~Jeffi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my newest grandbaby!!! and I absolutly love his name he is definitly a "Spencer"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, you three! What a handsome little man! He is lucky to have you two as parents and I'm sure many grand adventures await.

    Enjoy each minute as they grow SO fast! Before you know it he'll be all chubs and rolls! Which is also fun....every stage it seems it just gets better - if that's possible!

    Love from Tysha & Co.

    ps Happy Mother's DAy!

    ReplyDelete