Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Me!

A week ago today was my 29th birthday and even though it was more low key than previous years it was still amazing.  Casey made sure I felt like a Queen all day long.  He fixed me breakfast (French toast) and dinner (Thai Curry from scratch).  He surprised me by inviting our cousin/friend, Corinne, over for dinner and games.  And, the coolest thing he did was order cookies from my favorite bakery, The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery, instead of making a cake.  We're really not cake people.  Once again my husband has gone above and beyond which makes me feel so blessed to have him in my life.  I love you Sugar! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow I am a horrible friend, I totally forgot!!! Happy Birthday, I am so glad you have Casey and that he treats you so well! This year is going to be a good one for you! Love ya lots!

    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete