At 28 weeks I'm 32 inches around and am still trying to get used to the belly. I've recently found out that there are some things you just can't do while your pregnant. Some of these things include doing a pull up (I really thought I could do at least 1 since a couple of months ago I did 6), doing sit ups in Pilates class (It is impossible for me to lay flat on my back and naturally sit up), and running 3 miles (It didn't hurt while I was doing it but the next day my body hurt so bad in so many places. It's not worth it). Casey has been a great support while I learn these lessons. He tried to stop me from doing some of them, but I was determined to show him and everyone else that I could still do them. I was wrong in the end, but never heard a "told you so" from him. I love my husband so much!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ryanne, you look awesome! i don't know if jeff told you guys we're about 8 weeks behind you on the pregnancy thing. we just found out we're having another girl. jeff seems excited, or he's at least really good at pretending to be excited about it being another girl :) we need to hang out with you guys...it's been a while.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. You're lucky you're feeling good enough to even TRY some of those things!
ReplyDeleteAs for the "things you can't do..." just wait until a few weeks from the end...putting your shoes on will be strangely difficult! These days I just slip on Uggs or flip-flops - it's much easier than bending down (I feel like I'm squishing the baby and can barely breath when I'm bent in half like that!) But one thing that always feels good and helps a lot with labor is YOGA. I'm sure pilates is similar...but the breathing in they focus on in prenatal yoga is super helpful if you're hoping to do it naturally :)
Keep up the good work growing that little baby in that cute little belly!
you look so awesome.. thanks for updating.. love ya
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOSES!!!! How did I NOT know you were pregnant!! HOORAY!!!! Congrats you two!!! That is soooo great! Do you know what you are having?!?! I am in shock! You look gorgeous by the way!!!!
ReplyDelete