Ever since I can remember it's been a tradition when my family gets together we put on a concert. Sometimes these concerts are more elaborate than others but the end result is the same - we feel like rockstars! The last time we got together my mom had us dress up as The Village People and then we danced around her living room to their music. This time we played Rock Band to get us pumped and then we pulled out the Rhiana, Cold Play, Lady GaGa Remix that Casey spun together. Boy does he have some sick DJing skills! And, my apologies for not having more photos but I haven't perfected the singing, dancing and photo taking yet.
Me with my mom and Alexis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Umm...I don't see us listed as your friends and family...Funny didn't WE invite you to "family dinner" on Sunday. Anyway, I want to meet your mom Ryanne. Sounds like nothing but good times!!
ReplyDelete