I think it's safe to say that everyone out there thinks their mom is the best cook ever. So when she comes to visit it's only natural to want to impress her, right? And, that is exactly what I did this past weekend. My mom enjoyed the dinners I made so much that when she left she asked for one of the recipes. Yipee! (I'm doing a high toe kick for Casey's sister, Aymee, right now)
Amber and I gathering all the right ingredients
Me with my mom and sister
mmm, that looks good. I wonder what it tastes like...
ReplyDeleteYou girls look adorable! How fun you got to have your mom and Amber visit!
ReplyDeleteHey girly!!! I just found your blog threw Riki's!! You look so happy, and it looks like the two of you have soooo much fun!! I am so happy for you!!! I just read everything. Missed so much!! So happy your doing great! What part of Utah are you in?
ReplyDelete