I woke up on Sunday morning and felt like I needed to go for a ride. It was one of the best ideas I had in a long time. The down side was it was only 30 degrees when I started out. The nice thing about cold weather is you can put many layers on and not be too effected. This was the case for the morning. I ended up riding for 2 hours and got about 32 miles under me. (I know John has calculated my mph and is probably laughing) but it was a relaxing ride. There were few cars on the road that I had to deal with. It was just me and my surroundings. I look forward to being able to do it again soon. I think Ryanne should invest in a bike so she can come with me, only when it warmer. By the time I finished it had warmed up to 39 degrees. I encourage anyone to get out in the morning and bike, run, hike or what ever you want to and enjoy the quietness of it all.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
There's nothing like a morining ride to start your day off right!
I woke up on Sunday morning and felt like I needed to go for a ride. It was one of the best ideas I had in a long time. The down side was it was only 30 degrees when I started out. The nice thing about cold weather is you can put many layers on and not be too effected. This was the case for the morning. I ended up riding for 2 hours and got about 32 miles under me. (I know John has calculated my mph and is probably laughing) but it was a relaxing ride. There were few cars on the road that I had to deal with. It was just me and my surroundings. I look forward to being able to do it again soon. I think Ryanne should invest in a bike so she can come with me, only when it warmer. By the time I finished it had warmed up to 39 degrees. I encourage anyone to get out in the morning and bike, run, hike or what ever you want to and enjoy the quietness of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 mph? While I did chuckle I can't really mock you because that is 32 more miles than I have ridden this year. Plus I don't think I would dare break 10 mph for fear of the day of rest gods.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are looking at this all wrong. There is a sweet black Specialized Allez waiting for Ryanne once you upgrade. (now singing Beyonce lemme lemme upgrade you grade you)