Monday, January 5, 2015

Thanksgiving Kid Party

For each holiday I enjoy inviting 12 or so neighbor kids over for a fun holiday themed party.  I would like to believe that my kids enjoy it as much as I do but they probably don't.  I know they like having their friends over but they could probably careless about the crafts/activities I do.  Anyway, I had each kid make a turkey and then put a bag of "turkey feed" together.  The turkey feed consisted of goldfish crackers, marshmallows, chex cereal, jelly beans, pretzels, and candy corn.  Really you could put anything your kids like in the mix.  I added a cute tag (verbiage in the picture below) and voila done!  I wish I had pictures of the kids putting everything together but it's not easy helping 12 kids while holding Eleanor.  Something had to give and it was the pictures.  


1 comment:

  1. love you all! thanks for the great pictures!!1

    ReplyDelete