On our third day we visited the Denver Children's Museum with Cassie and her kids. We were worried that her oldest, Justin, wouldn't enjoy it. Boy were we wrong! They had enough rooms with activities for all ages that no one left bored. We spent a few hours there and probably could have spent a few more. I guess there's always next time. Oh, and, I may or may not have lost one of my children. Let's just say I was relieved when I heard over the intercom that the little boy with a monster t-shirt and light brown hair could be found in the ball area. He was only gone for maybe 3 minutes but I did panic. I hate that feeling and now know how my parents felt when I was lost for hours at a race in Spokane, WA. Worst feeling ever! Anyway, when the museum closed we let the kids play outside at the playground until it got too dark and cold. We said our goodbyes and went to stay with the Curtis'. It cut an hour off our trip home the next day. We can't wait to visit Colorado again.
Caleb taking charge in the firetruck
Meet our firefighters - Spencer, Justin, Jessica, Caleb & Eleanor
Eleanor on hose duty
Spencer jumping so the balls would shoot up through the tubes
Mommy and Eleanor
As the balls got sent through tubes they would pile up in a bucket. Every so often they would come down. The kids loved laying on the ground and letting the balls fall on them.
Safety first, right Cassie?
The bubble room was awesome!
smoke filled bubbles
Casey and Cassie
The kids inside a bubble
Jessica the scientist
Oliver found the art room and went to town. He must not have read the rules about only painting on the paper.
Cassie and I with all our little ones.


No comments:
Post a Comment