Thursday, September 18, 2014

Kid update

I have two kids napping and one at school so I have a few minutes for a quick post.  Oh wait, I hear crying so this will be an even quicker post:)  Here are the kids.

Eleanor is 5 months old now.  She loves watching and interacting with her brothers.  She also loves the exersaucer.  

 Ollie had a fun day and didn't make it to bedtime.  We thought Spencer had energy, well this kid has more.

 The boys playing the mud.


 It's all fun and games until someone gets sprayed by the hose when they don't want to.  Don't worry Ollie got Spencer back later.

 I couldn't resist keeping her headband on in the bath.  She's old and strong enough now to hold her own in the tub with her brothers.  We still lifeguard though.


Eleanor Sue hanging out in her pj's.  She wakes up around 5 am and stays up for a few hours.  I love the 1:1 time I get with her because I can't guarantee it any other time throughout the day.  She is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment