The boys woke up Easter morning excited to find what the Easter Bunny had left them. After looking through their own baskets they brought Eleanor hers. She was still sleeping but they didn't want her missing out. They were bummed that we had to wait until after church to look for eggs. You'd think after 2 egg hunts the day before they would be bored of them but they weren't. Spencer said church took forever to get over but once it did we rushed home and started egg hunt #3. So I have a confession to make. I debated whether I should share this or not but, what the heck, who cares! Our kids are still young enough that they didn't even notice that we used the candy they had gotten the day before for their third egg hunt. Why not save some money, right? After the egg hunt we thought we could squeeze in a family photo but you'll notice Oliver didn't feel the same way. Maybe next year! Then we had to load in the car and take Oma to the airport. We were sad to see her go but she needed to get back to work and I needed to figure out what life with 3 kids would be like. We're glad she got to celebrate Easter with us though.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment