The Saturday morning before Easter the kids participated in the Orem City Easter Egg Hunt. This year Harper, Aymee, and Mike got to join us cause they were in town from California. Personally I love this Easter Egg hunt because they make it so easy for the little kiddos. They drop hundreds of eggs and pieces of candy on an open area of lawn. Spencer always goes for the candy which crakes me up. But I guess to a kid candy is gold.
Spencer's eye was still swollen from his skateboarding accident. Poor kid!
The cousins looking through their loot.
Me, Casey, Mike, Aymee, Olliebug, Spence-man, and Harper
I love this series of interaction between the boys. Oliver wanted his bunny ears off but Spencer wanted them on.
The battle of on/off continues.
Oliver got his way and the ears came off. I think the boys faces are hysterical in the picture.
I don't know who noticed but someone did. Melissa, Aymee, my friend Chelle, and I were all wearing hot pants so we had to take a photo.
Wanna piece of candy that's been on the ground, in my mouth, and now in my slimy hands?
No comments:
Post a Comment