Here are some random photos of our Seattle trip.
Oh Olliebug, why are you growing up so fast? A 6 month old should not be tired of the exersaucer, but rather just experiencing it for the first time. When we returned from Amber's house he decided he was too good for the exersaucer so we had to disassemble ours. Now he crawls, pulls himself up on furniture, and walks with the help of one finger. I just keep wondering where my baby went.
We met a friend of mine and her son at a park/farm. It was a big open area so Spencer could ride his bike and get some of his energy out. He not only wanted to see the sheep but wanted to climb in with them. I made sure he only climbed to the top fence post. Sometimes I wish that kid was more fearful of things.
Spencer riding the pig
Ollibug hung out in the grass while his brother played at the park
Spencer climbing the cargo net all by himself. He is Mr. Independent and always tells me "Mom, I got it!" Even though he's "got it" he still needs me when he's hurt or tired and wants to cuddle. And, to be honest, those are some of the best moments as a mom.
Amber's house has hardwood floors which was a challenge for Oliver at times. So while we were fixing dinner we barricaded the boys in on the rug so we could keep track of them and so Oliver wouldn't get hurt.
When Oma came to visit she brought Halloween bags filled with goodies for each of the boys. Here she is with her 3 grandsons.
It sure is hard to get 3 little boys to look at the camera at the same time. So I felt accomplished when I got one looking and smiling at the camera. Thank you Olliebug!
Our newest little cousin. Andrew is a love who likes to coo and make sweet sounds. We really enjoyed spending time with him. Hopefully he felt the same about our rambunctious family.


No comments:
Post a Comment