Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bath Time in the Kitchen Sink

Oliver is eating baby food now so he's usually ready for a bath right after dinner.  For some reason we weren't ready to give him a bath so we put him in the kitchen sink.  He had a fun time playing with the faucet and getting water everywhere.  His brother saw how much fun he was having and had to join in which turned into Spencer dumping water on Oliver.  Luckily Oliver loves his brother and anything that he does and didn't mind the water getting dumped on his head.  

What I love most about bath time is seeing all of Oliver's little rolls.  His skin is so soft and his rolls are irresistible that sometimes I find myself thinking about nibbling his little body.  I know, it probably sounds gross, but it's the truth.  There's just something scrumptious about a little baby's soft, rollie body.  











No comments:

Post a Comment