Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Boys......

Having only boys in the house makes my life lots of fun.  I'm always shocked by the things they want to play or do because it is so far from what I would think to do.  Lately Spencer has been all about Oliver.  He constantly wakes him up so that he can play with him.  He wants to give him kisses all the time.  He wants Oliver to wrestle with him so I do my best at letting Oliver sit on him without getting hurt.  He is the best older brother out there.  Below are some photos of my 3 handsome boys.  I'm so lucky to have each of them.

  Casey hanging out with his boys.

 Spencer going in for another kiss while Oliver sits there shocked that I would allow so many kisses in one sitting.

 Oliver trying to get away from the kiss

 Oliver at 2 1/2 months old.  He loves sitting in the Bumbo.

 Spencer taking a moment to smile for the camera before destroying something else.

The boys wrestling with mommy's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment