Spencer trying to get Oliver to smile for the camera. Whatever he told him didn't work!
"catch the ball", "hit the ball", "pitch the ball", and "run the bases" is pretty much what we talk about all day lately. Spencer is way into baseball so that's what we do whether it's inside or outside. The other day I was getting into my bathing suit and I heard Oliver making an unusual sound. When I peaked my head around the corner I found Spencer bent over carrying Oliver. He told me that Oliver "hit the ball" and needed to "run the bases". I guess I can't leave them alone anymore.
Oliver napping at the pool
Spencer at the pool with his good friend Blake. Lately we've been going to the pool at least 3 times a week. I love not working in the summer!
Spencer put on his own swim diaper. I don't think it meets the pools requirements but it is pretty funny. Next time I'll help him put his leg in the second hole so he gets it right:)
Spencer sitting in the Bumbo because Oliver had just sat in it. Besides baseball talk we hear "Spencer's turn" alot.
Father's Day breakfast. So I have a confession to make.......I'm terrible at making breakfast (bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, etc). I was going to try to make breakfast for Father's Day but Casey told me he would do it. I'm glad he did otherwise we wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as we did.



No comments:
Post a Comment