Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's been awhile but we're here......

It's been way too long since I posted anything so I thought I would post the one picture that I've uploaded recently - more will be coming!

Spencer is 22 months and full of life.  Unless he is sleeping he is exploring the world around him.  I'll be honest, there are moments where I think "can't you just sit down for a minute?" but then I realize that wouldn't be him.  He is speaking more and more each day and is very definite when he answers someones question with a "yeah".  He is fascinated with airplanes and can hear them no matter where we are.  He also loves cars, trains, and cooking in the kitchen.  Oh and how can I forget to mention how much he loves to be outside running around, riding a bike, or climbing a tree.  He is a 100% boy and I love it. 

1 comment:

  1. he is growing up!!! cant wait to see you, we miss you tons!! love ya

    ReplyDelete