Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Crafts

Here are some Christmas crafts that I've been working on lately so I thought I would share them.  Enjoy!

 Over Thanksgiving break my sister and I found some activity advent calendars online.  I decided to do my own for Spencer.  This is the final product.  I had a great time coming up with activities and so far each one we've done has been a success (countdown chain, visit real reindeer, buy a Christmas tree and decorate it).  I promise to post pictures as we do some of the activities:)

 Last year I bought the wreath mold but did nothing with it.  So this year I was determined to make a yarn wreath.  I wasn't planning on doing an argyle one but saw one somewhere and fell in love with it.  I really liked how it turned out and it didn't even take much time.  The part that took the longest was threading the yarn around the mold  - so boring!



3 comments:

  1. Those turned out REALLY cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have LOVED doing theirs too! Definitely something I will keep doing from year to year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wreath and awesome advent calendar! We're very jealous that you have a house to decorate all up too... And Badger is a stud!!!

    ReplyDelete