Our little boy loves to cook, bake, eat, and be in the kitchen. If you try to fix a meal without him he absolutely melts down. Mommy doesn't mind the mess, but daddy can't stand it.
Spencer really likes chocolate and we don't know why or how. Both Casey and I don't like it so we rarely have it in the house. Maybe it was his aunts, uncles, or grandparents that introduced him to it.
Spencer also loves, loves, loves books. He likes being read to or doing it on his own. Sometimes he will have you read the same book over and over and over again. I have most of our books memorized which is quite impressive since we have a small library.
Another favorite pastime of his is playing in the dirt. He takes my kitchen utensils outside and digs forever. Many times he eats the dirt while playing. He doesn't think it's gross yet.
One afternoon Spencer grabbed Casey's bike helmet and was obessed with wearing it. We had to put mine on him instead because it fit better and stayed on. He hasn't really worn the helmet since, but that day it was his favorite thing.
Spencer wondering why mommy is taking pictures of him doing nothing.
Spencer showing his mouthful of teeth for the camera.
Spencer really likes to help with the laundry - highlight of his week! He has now figured out how to climb into the dryer and likes to play in there. Don't worry, I watch him close.
This is what happened when I told him I would shut the door:)
Our little big guy is now officially a toddler. Where did the time go?





I just adore him and you guys! <3 you!
ReplyDelete