It was a quick trip to Seattle but well worth it. We got to spend time with Amber, my mom, and all my friends. We want to give a special shout out to all those who attended our chili get together (The Curtis', The Cornell's, Carrie, Carolyn, The Hammond's, Kathy, P & Kim, and Jenn). We really appreciated you making the time to see us.
Spencer and Charisse hadn't seen each other in months but they hit it off just like old friends. If you look close enough it seems like Charisse was making a move on Spencer (her hands on top)!
Considering their ages they did pretty well with sharing with each other
Spencer absolutely loved Steve, but I don't think the feelings were mutual. By the end Steve stopped barking at Spencer's every move which was a good sign that maybe he was starting to like Spencer.
Amber's kitchen sink was perfect for giving Spencer a bath. I think he loved all the extra attention he was getting.
I'm so glad you guys came up to Seattle for a short visit! It was wonderful to see you! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again. Just think of how crazy Spencer and Charisse will be when they are both running around!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I have found you!! Shoot me an email... sarah@kimmelhome.net
ReplyDelete-Sarah Werle Kimmel