Like everything Spencer handled his first car wreck so calmly. It was me, his mother, who didn't handle it very calmly. I have to mention that Casey was driving when it happened because out of the two of us he is the most daring behind the wheel. Anyway, we were pulling out of a parking lot when Casey realized the oncoming traffic was coming too fast so he stopped but the gigantic truck behind us didn't. After the large bump I turned around and sure enough the truck was on top of our back end. My first thought was "we have a baby in the car" but after looking back at Spencer and seeing him smile I calmed down. The best part of this was that the guy that hit us just worked on Casey's car at the Honda dealership so he kinda knew him. Anyway, all of us are fine so there is nothing to worry about.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you guys are okay!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, how scary! I can't imagine but I am glad you guys are okay and that Spencer was in a nice, safe car seat.
ReplyDeleteTalk about freak you both out!!! glad all is ok.. Spencer probably thought it some kind of cool "disney" ride! Kids are so durable love ya
ReplyDelete