Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cali or bust

After Casey finished teaching summer school we packed up the car and headed to southern California.  Since we didn't know how Spencer would travel we broke up the trip by staying at our friends house in St. George (thank you Jen and David).  It was a good thing we stopped because I somehow contracted a UTI and had to go to the hospital at 2:00 am.  I'm so thankful we weren't traveling while I was in pain.  When we got to California we stayed with Ryan (Casey's brother) and his family for a few days.  Spencer was loved very much by all of them.  

 We stopped to feed Spencer and change his dirty diaper in Parowan.  This wasn't supposed to be a stop on the trip but because I hadn't looked down at the gas gauge and we were running on fumes we decided to stop.  To this day I am the winner at pushing it to the limit.  This time we filled our tank with 13.6 gallons of gas and the tank is only a 12 gallon tank.  This is one thing I can beat Casey at:)

Spencer partied too hard with his Uncle Ryan that he passed out while eating Cheetos.

We want to thank Logan for making sure Spencer had a cute, new outfit on every 5 minutes.  Boy did she love changing him or his diaper.  She was willing to do anything in order to be closer to him.

We want to thank Ella for doing silly things to get Spencer to smile.  He loved being around her. 

We want to thank Avaree for spending hours rocking Spencer.  He loved being in her arms so much that he would just fall asleep.  

Owen with Scout and Spencer at Sushi.  Spencer felt like one of the boys with the twins!

Spencer really liked to talk to Zachary especially on the way home from the Sushi place.  Thanks for listening to all his sounds Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment