Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting ready for the baby


One morning (3:00 am) I woke up with an epiphany that we should switch rooms in order to make room for the baby. While Casey slept I measured the square footage of both rooms, our bed, our bikes, our dressers, etc. By morning I knew we would be making the move to the smaller room however; I gave Casey a few weeks to get used to the idea. So now we have a babies room, sports room, and office all in one. We don't think the baby will mind sharing since it has one whole side of the room to itself.

2 comments:

  1. we were having such trouble figuring out how to make stuff fit in the baby room, that jeff made a little diagram for me with little pieces of paper representing all the furniture to scale. (nerd alert) we were pretty proud to be able to fit a big dresser, a crib, a small desk, a twin bed, and a pack-n-play all in one small room. it wasn't easy to get in and out of the room, but it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! How fun to be making preparations already. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete