Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lotoja Bike Race



This was Casey's 3rd year of participating in Lotoja. For those of you who aren't familiar with this bike race, it starts in Logan, Utah and finishes in Jackson Hole, WY. The race is a total of 206 miles and is accomplished within 1 day. This race requires that you have a support crew and Casey was fortunate enough to have the BEST crew ever. It consisted of his dad, Ron, his sister, Aymee, his brother, Patrick, and myself. We not only provided food and drinks, but extra cheering at non posted pit stops, funny signs and positive pep talks. along the way. Unfortunately this year he didn't get to spend as much traveling as he would have liked to so he didn't beat his goal time. There's always next year though, right?


Casey with his good friend John Emmett. John is the one that got Casey involved in this race and many others. We love John!


Casey just about to cross the finish line


Casey with his dad and brother after the race

The team healing their leg muscles which seems so painful to me. I hate cold water!

NOTE: I was at the race even though I'm not in any of the photos. I guess since I was taking all the photos I forgot to ask someone to take one of the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment