Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Lewis and Clark Caverns


On our way home from West Yellowstone we stopped by the Lewis and Clark Caverns. We were lucky enough to get Jim as our tour guide. He was a teacher for 30 + years and couldn't walk pass anyone without starting up a conversation. The tour was very informational with a few corny jokes added in. The best part of the tour was when he turned off his flashlight and you couldn't even see your hand right infront of your face because it was that dark. Jim said that an explorer got stuck in the caverns for two days. I can't imagine spending two days in that kind of darkness - too freaky if you ask me!

Me with my dad and Karen before entering the caverns

For some reason Casey thought it would be funny not to smile in any of the pictures or better yet any of the pictures with me. He wanted everyone to think that he had a miserable time with my family which is so not the case. You'll notice later that he had a huge smile when he was with my parents. I don't know why he plays these kinds of jokes on me. I don't think they're funny.


At least I'm happy to be there and with him!

How old is he? Or should I say how old is he acting?
Casey with his in-laws (Karen and Scott)

Me hiking in the caverns

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I know that face. He was just really constipated

    ReplyDelete