Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The much awaited pictures from Europe

So we finally got to a computer that would allow us to download pictures. We decided to take one picture from each stop for now and post it. Enjoy!
This is us waiting for our flight to London. I guess our excitement did not come until we got there.

Buckingham Palace in London, England

Stonehenge, England


Casey modeling his new outfit with some naked animals in Bath, England. After two days and still no luggage for him we bought him new clothes.

The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France

The Mona Lisa at the Musee Du Louvre in Paris, France

Our super heavy and always growing backpacks.

The windmills in Bruges, Belgium


Ghent, Belgium

The Berlin Wall in Berlin, Germany

Breakfast time which always consists of bread, jam, yogart, fruit, and juice.

The Buchenwald Concentration Camp in Weimar, Germany

The Fürstnzug wall in Dresden, Germany

Rubbing the statue of St. John of Nepomuktatue in Prague, Czech Republic. Legend has it that if you rub the bronze plaque beneath it you will return to Prague.

Ryanne jumping for joy in Vienna, Austria because the rain stopped for a moment.
Overlooking Salzburg, Austria

The Hohenschwangau Castle in Füssen, Germany

The Matterhorn in Zermatt, Switzerland

9 comments:

  1. Holy crap Ryanne!!! I am so green with envy!! I love that you two are doing so many wonderful things together!! You sound like a match made in heaven!! I am sooooo happy for you!!! Take an extra moment to enjoy for me!! Love ya!! Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Much Fun!!!! It makes me want to go back real bad =o( But when I mention it to Brady he will just roll his eyes because we just barely paid off our tour de Europe trip from last summer, he is starting dental school in 2 months, I am 7 months pregnant and we are broke. Keep having Fun!

    P.S. Not trying to be a know it all...I promise...because I really don't know it all, but the castle in Fussen, Germany is Neuschwanstein. Hohenschwangau is the one at the bottom closer to the little town

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a blast! My grandfather helped liberate buchenwald in WWII! Anyway, great pics but I have to say that I like the Matterhorn in Anaheim better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! finally pictures I was beginning to worry that we had lost the 2 of you somewhere..all is well now that i have heard from you and see that you "ARE LIVIN'THE DREAM"love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. was the rollercoaster on that Matterhorn better than the Matterhorn at Disneyland? Why do they gotta go and copy Disneyland like that...it doesn't even look real...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love LOVE the pictures ! Thanks for sharing them ! I can't wait to see all those places someday ! Looks like you're having a great time. I'm sure this will be one trip you will NEVER forget !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! You two adventurers must be having a blast. That is so cool! I love all of your pictures too. It's so fun to see all the places you went to. One day, Mike and I will have to do a Europe trip. It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing! It looks like you are having a blast...despite all the craziness earlier in the trip. I'm sure you guys will have so many fun memories! So Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pix - and great memories behind them, i hope :-) i really enjoyed your visit! how was the rest of it? xx, irene

    ReplyDelete